Friday, July 20, 2007
- Name: Suzanne Dingwall Williams
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Suzie is a partner with Venture Law Associates LLP in Toronto, Canada, a boutique law firm representing entrepreneurs and emerging companies. Admitted to the New York and Ontario bars, Suzie has worked on Wall Street and Bay Street and at Nortel Networks. Suzie's start up stripes were earned as part of the founding team of Saraide.com, a wireless data startup that was sold to Infospace for $470 million in 2000. A former VC, Suzie now advises private companies at all stages of growth. Suzie is also the founder of Corner Office Beauty, a beauty products and fragrances company.
- Red Canary Press
- Near-Shoring: Canada's Best Hope for Technology Gr...
- Nearshoring Private Equity: The Next Great Opportu...
- Technology Buyouts: A Primer
- Executive Compensation: The BCE Buyout
- Scooter Libby vs Michael Milken
- VC Pride
- Pitching for Strategic Money
- Startup Community: the Culture of Payback
- Protecting Angels: The Supra Pro-Rata Right