Wednesday, December 19, 2007
- Name: Suzanne Dingwall Williams
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Suzie is a partner with Venture Law Associates LLP in Toronto, Canada, a boutique law firm representing entrepreneurs and emerging companies. Admitted to the New York and Ontario bars, Suzie has worked on Wall Street and Bay Street and at Nortel Networks. Suzie's start up stripes were earned as part of the founding team of Saraide.com, a wireless data startup that was sold to Infospace for $470 million in 2000. A former VC, Suzie now advises private companies at all stages of growth. Suzie is also the founder of Corner Office Beauty, a beauty products and fragrances company.
- When Bad Acquisitions Happen to Good Startups
- Startup Camp Toronto
- Quiet Exits by VCs
- Nobody's Bitch
- Just for Fun: The Funded
- Why Being Outside Silicon Valley is Good for Start...
- Venture Capital in Ontario: The Final Nail or Resu...
- Startup Trademarks: Thoughts from the Beauty Trenc...
- Selling the Startup: The "No-Shop" Clause
- Makeover Solutions: Success with Off the Grid VCs